Amanda Little & Associates Estates forms part of the law firm Amanda Little & Associates, the 2018 Professional Business of the year, providing advice in Estate Planning (wills, power of attorney, enduring guardians) and Estates (Probate, Letters of Administration and Estate Litigation/Contested Estates).
- The lawyers Amanda Little & Associates Estates are committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience to you;
- At Amanda Little & Associates Estates we deliver personal service;
- At Amanda Little & Associates Estates we love what we do, so are proactive, positive and focused;
- At Amanda Little & Associates we provide regular advice, keep in contact and answer your questions in a timely manner.
Visit our Facebook page to find out more about us, view our staff below for more detailed information or find our why we are the right firm for you below.
We believe in building relationships with our clients and supporting the local community. Our strength is that we care about you and about the quality of our work.
At Amanda Little & Associates Estates we understand that the death of a loved one is a sad and often distressing time. Our experienced Solicitors will assist you at every step of the way and support you through the complex legal process of administering an estate.
We pride ourselves on providing real, relevant and cost-effective advice. So our guarantee to you is that:
- We will provide you with practical, timely and relevant legal advice;
- To focus on negotiation and settlement as opposed to litigation, to help you reach a resolution for deceased estates without the emotional and financial stresses of Court;
- We will deliver work within the time frame specified and within the estimate of costs; and
- Keep you fully informed at all times, answering all of your questions.
We consider you to be a member of our family and will take care of you by providing you with relevant and professional legal advice in a considerate and caring manner.
Rosemary was admitted as a lawyer in December 2007 and since that time has practised in Family Law and Contested Estates. Rosemary represents clients in the Family Court of Australia, the Federal Magistrates Court of Australia, the District Court of NSW, the Children’s Court of NSW and Supreme Courts.
Rosemary holds a Bachelor of Law, is admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales and the High Court of Australia.
She is a strong advocate, and will always work in your best interest. She is passionate about estate planning and helping her clients achieve tax effective estate plans.
She is caring solicitor, and can provide you with realistic advice to help you achieve the most favourable outcome.