Amanda Little & Associates Estates forms part of the law firm Amanda Little & Associates, the 2018 Professional Business of the year, providing advice in Estate Planning (wills, power of attorney, enduring guardians) and Estates (Probate, Letters of Administration and Estate Litigation/Contested Estates).
- The lawyers Amanda Little & Associates Estates are committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience to you;
- At Amanda Little & Associates Estates we deliver personal service;
- At Amanda Little & Associates Estates we love what we do, so are proactive, positive and focused;
- At Amanda Little & Associates we provide regular advice, keep in contact and answer your questions in a timely manner.
Visit our Facebook page to find out more about us, view our staff below for more detailed information or find our why we are the right firm for you below.
We believe in building relationships with our clients and supporting the local community. Our strength is that we care about you and about the quality of our work.
At Amanda Little & Associates Estates we understand that the death of a loved one is a sad and often distressing time. Our experienced Solicitors will assist you at every step of the way and support you through the complex legal process of administering an estate.
We pride ourselves on providing real, relevant and cost-effective advice. So our guarantee to you is that:
- We will provide you with practical, timely and relevant legal advice;
- To focus on negotiation and settlement as opposed to litigation, to help you reach a resolution for deceased estates without the emotional and financial stresses of Court;
- We will deliver work within the time frame specified and within the estimate of costs; and
- Keep you fully informed at all times, answering all of your questions.
We consider you to be a member of our family and will take care of you by providing you with relevant and professional legal advice in a considerate and caring manner.
Rosemary was admitted as a lawyer in December 2007 and since that time has practised in Family Law and Contested Estates. Rosemary represents clients in the Family Court of Australia, the Federal Magistrates Court of Australia, the District Court of NSW, the Children’s Court of NSW and Supreme Courts.
Rosemary holds a Bachelor of Law, is admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales and the High Court of Australia.
She is a strong advocate, and will always work in your best interest. She is passionate about estate planning and helping her clients achieve tax effective estate plans.
She is caring solicitor, and can provide you with realistic advice to help you achieve the most favourable outcome.
Bernadette has over 15 years experience in complex family law matters, being admitted in 2005. She is also an Accredited Specialist in Family Law.
Bernadette is a member of the Law Society of New South Wales and is admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales and the High Court of Australia. Bernadette attended the University of Western Sydney to complete her Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Laws and a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice.
Bernadette always focuses on her clients needs, and will lead you through your matter in a caring and considerate way. Whilst she focuses on resolution of matters through mediation and negotiation, should a matter need to go to Court she is experienced in appearing in the Supreme Court. She is a strong advocate and she will make you confident that your matter is in the right hands.
Dianne was admitted to practice in 1991 and has been practising for 28 years.
Dianne is a member of the Law Society of New South Wales and is admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales and the High Court of Australia.
Dianne holds a Bachelor of Law from the University of New South Wales.
Dianne enjoys assisting her clients with their estate planning needs.